Attorney Peter Duffey
At Duffey and Associates, S.C., Peter Duffey will provide you with timely and professional legal representation at reasonable cost. He has more than 20 years of experience handling Personal Injury and Worker’s Compensation issues, and is uniquely qualified to provide you and your family with the expertise, dedication and care that your matter requires.
Areas of Emphasis
• Personal Injury and Accident Law
• Worker’s Compensation Law
• Real Estate Law and Litigation
• Business and Commercial Disputes
• Construction and Industrial Accidents
• Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Claims
• Premises and Product Liability Cases
• Wrongful Death
About Peter Duffey
• Bachelor of Arts: University of Wisconsin, Madison, Political Science, May 1989.
• Graduate Studies: Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan. Juris Doctor Degree, May 1993.
• January 2009 to Present: Duffey & Associates, Waukesha, WI. Emphasis in Personal Injury Law, Product Liability and General Negligence Litigation.
• September 2004 to 2008: Bryant & Stratton College, Wauwatosa, WI. Adjunct Faculty for Paralegal Associates Program. Instructor for Torts/Civil Litigation and Real Property Law.
• January 2002 to 2008: Slattery & Duffey, Ltd., Waukesha, WI. Attorney and Shareholder. Emphasis in Product Liability, Commercial and Real Property Litigation, General Negligence Litigation and Worker’s Compensation Law.
• February 1999 to January 2002: Schulz and Duffey, S.C., Milwaukee, WI. Associate Position. Emphasis in Insurance Defense (including Coverage Issues), Personal Injury Law, and Worker’s Compensation.
• July 1996 to February 1999: Mueller, Goss and Possi, S.C., Milwaukee, WI. Associate Position. Emphasis in Insurance Defense and Subrogation, Probate and Real Property.
• Wisconsin Super Lawyer/Rising Star
Peter lives in Delafield with his wife and two children. Peter’s background is unique – he has 10 years experience working for insurance companies prior to handling personal injury/worker’s compensation claims. His hobbies include golf and tennis. Peter is also very involved in his children’s daily activities.